- This buildable robot toy puts your child in command of 3 buildable, app-controlled Star Wars LEGO droids: R2-D2, Gonk Droid and Mouse Droid
- Kids can use the intuitive BOOST drag-and-drop coding app to give each droid their own personalities and skills to solve missions
- Build 3 separate droid robots and bring 1 to life at a time using Bluetooth-controlled Move Hub, color & distance sensor plus interactive motor
- Kids may constructs tools, weapons, targets, obstacles and lots more as they progress through over 40 exciting missions
- Buildable props include rocket boosters, a catapult, a cake shooter, a target, color decoder, obstacles and many more
Release Date: 15-07-2019
Details: Introduce creative kids to a rich LEGO brick galaxy of lovable droid robots, exciting missions and coding fun with the LEGO Star Wars BOOST Droid Commander coding toy for kids. This interactive buildable robots toy puts your child in command of 3 app-controlled Star Wars droid robots: R2-D2, a Gonk Droid and a Mouse Droid, each with their own personalities and skills. The 3 in 1 app controlled programmable interactive robot models help to learn the basics of coding, engineering and robotics. Using the free LEGO BOOST Star Wars app, your young commander builds the droid robots, inserts the Bluetooth-controlled Move Hub into the robot that will solve each mission, and brings the robot to life using the intuitive drag-and-drop coding environment. Your youngster then constructs tools, weapons, targets, obstacles and lots more as they progress through over 40 exciting missions – they’ll love it! This great birthday or Chris as Star Wars gift idea also helps youngsters develop their critical thinking. LEGO robotics coding kits introduce them to basic engineering and robotics.
With LEGO BOOST, children learn about loops and variables, improve STEM and creative-problem solving skills and develop their imagination as they toggle between guided and open-ended play. The LEGO BOOST app is available for selected iOS, Android and Kindle smart devices. The app offers regular updates with new challenges and coding options designed to encourage social play. Visit LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of all compatible devices.
The 3 set measures: brick R2-D2 robot measures over 7” (20cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide; Gonk Droid robot measures over 7” (18cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide; Mouse Droid robot measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
This LEGO Star Wars™ BOOST Droid Commander robot toy contains 1,177 pieces.
Package Dimensions: 21.1 x 11.0 x 3.5 inches
Languages: Italian, German, French, English, Spanish