Brand: Galt Toys
- Fiendishly rotten experiments
- Hide a cockroach in soap and mould a fake poo
- Make your own vile vomit and ghastly green slime
- Includes a 36-page Lab Notebook; 9 experiments
- Contents: plastic stomach, funnel, bicarbonate of soda, tartaric acid, play goggles, plaster of Paris, poo mould, paints and paintbrush, green food colouring, fart pot, glycerine soap pieces, beaker, microwave tray, soap mould, pipette, plastic cockroach, stereoscope, balloon, string and a 36-page Lab Notebook
- Suitable from age 8 years and up
Release Date: 01-02-2012
Details: Product Description
Fiendishly rotten experiments. Mix up vile vomit in a fake stomach and hide a cockroach in soap. Make ghastly green slime and mould a fake pooch poo. Discover how to make a seriously stinky sandwich, learn about mysterious mirror writing and find out how to make squelchy farts, plus other rotten experiments. Science has never been so horrible. Based on the bestselling books written by Nick Arnold and illustrated by Tony De Saulles.
WARNING! Only for use by children over 10 years old. To be used solely under the strict supervision of adults who have studied the precautions given in the experimental set. Complies with the Cosmetic Products Safety Regulations. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Some ingredients may cause irritation to sensitive skins. test on the forearm before applying to the face. In the event of an adverse reaction, discontinue use. Do not apply to sensitive or abraded skin. Use within 12 months of opening. Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Contains small parts which could represent a choking hazard. Always protect clothing and work area during use. CAUTION! Contains some chemicals which are classified a safety hazard. Read the instructions before use, follow them and keep for future reference. Do not allow chemicals to come into contact with any part of the body, particularly the mouth and eyes. Keep small children and animals away from experiments. Store this science kit out of reach of small children. Eye protection for supervising adults is not included.
Plastic stomach, funnel, bicarbonate of soda, tartaric acid, play goggles, plaster of Paris, poo mould, paints and paintbrush, green food colouring, fart pot, glycerine soap pieces, beaker, microwave tray, soap mould, pipette, plastic cockroach, stereoscope, balloon, string and a 36-page Lab Notebook.
Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 10.3 x 3.0 inches