Brand: Gutter Games
- WORLD'S WACKIEST PARTY GAME - Limber up and prepare to bounce, flip, stack, hop, roll, blow, balance and catapult your way to victory!
- FAST & FRANTIC FUN - Win points by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous dexterity-based challenges
- 160 BONKERS CHALLENGES - All players attempt the same challenges, so prepare to get competitive and tell your friends to "Beat That!"
- GREAT FOR KIDS & ADULTS ALIKE - With a huge variety of funny, tricky and outrageous challenges to test your skills, this board game will have you hooked in seconds, no matter your age!
- EASY TO LEARN, HOURS OF FUN - Takes 2 mins to learn, guarantees hours of belly busting laughter! Suitable for ages 9+. Recommended for 2-8 players
Beat That! - The Bonkers Battle of Wacky Challenges
Limber up and prepare to bounce, flip, stack, hop, roll, blow, balance and catapult your way to victory in the world's wackiest party game!
Ever had the satisfaction of throwing a paper ball in the bin from across the room? - Well, that feeling is what this game is all about. The aim is to collect as many points as possible by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous challenges using an assortment of seemingly random objects. All players attempt the exact same challenges, so get ready for the ultimate battle of abilities.
Age means nothing in this addictively fun party game - challenges have been designed to level the playing field between the young, old, fit and frail, so it's the perfect game to play with kids, teenagers and adults alike. Just don't be surprised if your great aunt Erma or kid sister takes you to the cleaners!
Beat That! takes 2 mins to learn. A typical game lasts 40-90 mins. Suitable for ages 11+, 2-8 players.
How To Play
Beat That! consists of 10 rounds of challenges. Start by dealing 10 betting tokens to each player (tokens have different point values). Next, pick up a challenge card and read it aloud. All players then place a bet on their own ability to complete the challenge. Once bets are placed, go around the circle attempting the challenge. Players who succeed bank their points. The player with the most points at the end of 10 rounds wins!
SOLO: Players attempt the challenge on their own
BATTLE ROYALE: Players all compete against each other
BUDDY UP: Players work cooperatively with a partner
DUEL: Players compete head-to-head against an opponent
160 Challenge Cards
80 Betting Tokens
10 Playing Cups
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 5.9 x 5.8 inches